Browsing:

Tag: 上海龙凤1314

First sod turned on new distillery in Ardara

first_img Pinterest First sod turned on new distillery in Ardara AudioHomepage BannerNews Google+ Pinterest Twitter WhatsApp Derry draw with Pats: Higgins & Thomson Reaction Previous articleBreaking: New Government Covid Plan revealedNext articleNorthern Ireland reports 79 new cases of Covid-19 and 1 new death News Highland WhatsApp By News Highland – September 15, 2020 DL Debate – 24/05/21 center_img RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Facebook FT Report: Derry City 2 St Pats 2 Facebook Google+ Sliabh Liag Distillers have this week, turned the first sod of their new distillery in Ardara.The new state of the art facility is set to start distilling whiskey by June 2021.James Doherty, co-founder of Sliabh Liag Distillery says the development will not only be a boost for Ardara but for the county as a whole:Audio Playerhttps://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/jamesdoherty.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. Twitter News, Sport and Obituaries on Monday May 24th Arranmore progress and potential flagged as population grows Important message for people attending LUH’s INR clinic last_img read more


Energy ministry’s budget cut by a third to Rp 6.2 trillion

first_imgIndonesia has so far budgeted Rp 695.2 trillion to tackle the COVID-19 epidemic, which has claimed 2,573 lives as of Wednesday, the highest death toll in Southeast Asia, official data shows.Read also: Indonesia increases COVID-19 budget again amid soaring deficitHowever, the cuts carry repercussions for the programs’ intended recipients, many of whom include Indonesia’s poor, said House of Representatives members and industry groups.The House pressured the ministry into diverting more funds to execute solar-powered street lighting (PJUTS), water well drilling, fishermen and farmer fuel-converter distribution programs, all of which were to be slashed by a greater degree before the hearings. The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry is cutting back on program funding after its annual budget was slashed by more than a third to Rp 6.2 trillion from Rp 9.7 trillion as the government diverts funds for COVID-19 containment. The largest cut is slated for oil and gas programs at 52 percent, lower than initially planned. This is followed by renewable energy programs (45 percent), geology programs (36 percent) and internal programs (15 percent). Some of the programs will be continued next year, according to ministry data released on Thursday.“[The budget cuts] support the financial needs to tackle COVID-19 and help the economy recover,” said Energy Minister Arifin Tasrif on June 23, which was the first of a three-day hearing with lawmakers in Jakarta. Oil and gas programsMinistry data from Thursday’s hearing shows that planned cuts in oil and gas programs are led by a 37 percent cut to farmers’ gas-to-fuel converter program and a 52 percent cut for the household gas pipe program.Such kits convert subsidized cooking gas (LPG) into a fuel for gas-fired engines, whether a fisherman’s boat engine or a farmer’s water irrigation pump. Using the gas reportedly cuts fuel expenses by around 30 percent.“Convertors are important in that it deals with fuel,” Indonesian Fishermen’s Association (HNSI) secretary-general, Anton Leonard, told The Jakarta Post. “If possible, do not make a cut now when fishermen are struggling to fish.”He added that fuel costs contributed between 40 and 50 percent of a ship’s total operational costs, depending on vehicle size.The gas pipe program, meanwhile, was slated to distribute gas pipe connectors to 266,000 households, mostly for towns in Sumatra and Java. Such piped gas is cheaper per unit volume than LPG canisters.“Fishermen’s convertor kits are meant to provide a boost for their economic growth. Household gas pipes as well, many poor people live in cities,” said Golkar Party lawmaker and former governor Alex Noerdin.Indonesia’s largest gas distributor, Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) , was not available for comment.Renewables programGreen technology budget cuts were led by those in solar panel-related programs, such as solar-powered street lights and solar rooftop installations for public buildings, including government offices and houses of worship.Government funding is a lifeline for the nascent domestic solar PV industry, which receives 70 percent of its business through state programs, an Indonesian Solar Panel Producers Association (APAMSI) previously told the Post.“That automatically means that a shift in spending will add to the burden on solar producers,” said APAMSI chairman Nick Nurrachman.Read also: Demand for photovoltaic panels plummets in Indonesia amid pandemicHowever, ministry data also shows that Rp 109 million was allocated to complete several unfinished renewable energy programs from last year. Programs include installing a mini hydropower plant (PLTMH) in Oksibil, Papua, and 13 biogas digesters, which process organic waste, such as human feces into cooking gas, in neighborhoods around the country.Internal programsThe ministry plans to cut 15 percent from its budget for internal programs, which is the most modest cut among the four categories.“We recommend diverting work trips and meeting package funds for infrastructure programs and imposing efficiency measures for work trips and meetings,” said ministry secretary-general Ego Syahrial during Wednesday’s hearing.His side will not cut salaries and operational costs such as utilities and office supplies.Geological programsBudget cuts to the ministry’s geology body were led by a 48 percent cut for volcanic observatories and a 37 percent cut for well drilling in remote communities.Former head of the Geology Agency, Rudi Suhendar, who retired a month ago, told the Post that the agency had completed the program bids before COVID-19 struck.“Aside from Jakarta, we were going to drill wells in almost every province,” he said. Lawmaker Ridwan Hisjam, also a Golkar politician, said the well drilling was particularly needed to support the Public Works and Housing Ministry, which was building water infrastructure as per the recently passed 2019 Water Law.“This program has to keep on going. Do not change them; programs that are pro-people, that are in the people’s interest,” he said.Topics :last_img read more


Catch a tagger, get some cash

first_imgWEST COVINA – The City Council has approved a unique program designed to catch graffiti vandals and reward citizens who help police arrest them. A $100 cash reward will be handed to residents who turn in anyone caught marking up block walls, bridges, culverts or buildings in West Covina, officials said. The City Council adopted the program on Tuesday. The money will be kept in cold, hard cash at the police station and given away when an arrest is made, which will keep anti-graffiti mercenaries from having to wait until there is a conviction. “Graffiti in our community has become so prevalent that in many instances someone must have seen the crime being committed, but chose not to call the police,” said police Lt. Mark Dettor in a written statement. The program begins next week, officials said. “I think the reward deal is fabulous,” resident Lloyd Johnson said. “Money talks just like everything else. It pays off most of the time.” Mayor Mike Touhey also praised the program. “This does a great job,” Touhey said. “If we get them, we’re going to pay you.” Police officials said the reward payoff will be immediate. Within an hour of calling in a report of vandalism, residents can call back to the police station to find out what happened. If an arrest was made, the caller will get the money. No questions asked. Anonymity is guaranteed. Not everyone is convinced the program will be effective. “I think it’s going to be very difficult for that to be successful,” said resident Jeremy Infranca. “It’s not like a resident is going to run out of his house to grab the nearest tagger.” [email protected] (626) 962-8811 Ext. 2717 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set!last_img read more


DDTV VIDEO: MURPHY STRIKE AGAINST MAYO NAMED GOAL OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP

first_imgMICHAEL Murphy is tonight celebrating another accolade. His wonder strike against Mayo in last Sunday’s All-Ireland final has been named ‘Goal of the Championship’ by the RTE Championship Matters show.You can watch the goal, banged home in the third minute of the final, all over again.Press Play to watch  DDTV VIDEO: MURPHY STRIKE AGAINST MAYO NAMED GOAL OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP was last modified: September 27th, 2012 by BrendaShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:DDTV VIDEO: MURPHY STRIKE AGAINST MAYO NAMED GOAL OF THE CHAMPIONSHIPDonegal DailyDonegal GAAlast_img read more


This Day In History Botswana

first_img Bahamians launch independence events with Souse Out on Saturday Recommended for you Turks and Caicos’ Delano Williams named to Team GB Related Items:botswana, great britain, independence day Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppThis day in history 1966, Botswana gained its independence from Great Britain. Delano smashes Usain Bolt’s record in 400mlast_img


San Diego Blood Bank hosts blood drive at 6 San Diego County

first_img Posted: January 3, 2019 KUSI Newsroom, 00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek  . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave SettingsSAN DIEGO (KUSI) – San Diego County Credit Union and the San Diego Blood Bank will host a blood drive today at six SDCCU locations around San Diego County. The blood drive is part of San Diego Cares, a campaign to keep hospitals well-stocked throughout the holiday season as well as cold and flu season.According to the blood bank, donations tend to slow in November and December because donors travel more and are busy with holiday plans. Consequently, blood supply levels at local hospitals and medical centers can fall to critically low levels.County residents can donate blood at any of the six blood drive locations.Participating locations include the SDCCU Encinitas branch at 501 N. El Camino Real, the SDCCU Operations Center branch at 6545 Sequence Drive, the SDCCU San Marcos branch at 790 W. San Marcos Blvd., the SDCCU Santee branch at 286 Town Center Parkway, the SDCCU Sports Arena branch at 3455 Sports Arena Blvd. and the SDCCU Vista branch at 1475 W. Vista Way.The blood drive will begin at 10 a.m. at all six locations. The San Diego Cares campaign runs through Jan. 15. San Diego Blood Bank hosts blood drive at 6 San Diego County locations January 3, 2019 Categories: Local San Diego News FacebookTwitter KUSI Newsroom last_img read more


Pikachu parade protests Japans coal power backing in cutest way possible

last_img


FCC pledges 524 million to expand rural broadband

last_img


Mphasis Transfers 2000 Employees To Karvy As it Hives Off Outsourcing Business

last_img


Public hearing on 30 December poll begins

last_img