Browsing:

Tag: 爱上海GO

PNP assures no human rights abuses under Anti-Terror Bill

first_imgAny person who shall threaten to commit any act of terrorism, propose any terroristic acts or incite others to commit terrorism shall suffer the penalty of 12 years in prison under the bill. “May mga pangamba ang ating kababayan sa batas na iyan pero ito po ay para sa mga pinaghihinalaang terorista,” Banac said. “Hindi naman po agad agad isasailalim sa surveillance ang isang indibidwal. Dadaan pa po ‘yan sa masusing pag aaral.” “Magsasagawa po tayo ng information campaign para lahat ng ating pulis ay aware sa provisions ng panukalang batas,” Banac said in aninterview with DZBB. PNP spokesperson Bernard Banac said in a radio interview on Sunday that they will conduct information campaign on their police officers to ensure that the proposed measure will be implemented properly. MANILA – The Philippine National Police (PNP) has assured that policemen won’t abuse the powers under the controversial Anti-Terrorism Bill, which is now up for President Rodrigo Duterte’s signature. “Ang nais lamang po ng pamahalaan, maging ang PNP, ay mabalanse ang ating karapatan at ang pagkakaroon ng kaayusan. Kailangan mabalanse ang rights at order,” he added. The bill also removed the provision under the Human Security Act that orders the payment of half a million pesos in damages for each day that a person wrongfully accused of terrorism is detained. The proposed measure wants to extend the number of days suspected terrorists can be detained without a warrant of arrest – from three days under the current law to up to 14 days. The PNP spokesperson added that it is just right to pass the Anti-Terrorism Bill now to prevent the further prevalence of terrorism. The Senate has approved on February the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020, which seeks to repeal the Human Security Act of 2007 with stronger measures to allow the government to curtail supposed acts of terror. A counterpart measure was approved by the House of Representatives on third and final reading on Wednesday night clearing the way for President Duterte’s signature./PNlast_img read more


Victor Moses coach threatens to leave Inter Milan

first_img Loading… Andrea Belotti was gifted the opener after Inter goalkeeper Samir Handanovic fumbled a corner at the Torino star’s feet at San Siro – heaping further misery on Conte and his stuttering side. But Inter – without Romelu Lukaku – rallied in the second half thanks to goals from Ashley Young, Diego Godin and Lautaro Martinez, who ended his five-game scoreless drought. Conte added: “I honestly think we started the game very well. Then there was this corner kick. It was a period where there was an incident and we conceded a goal. “I find it sensational that Samir messed up: he hardly makes mistakes. Overall, I think it was a game we dominated. read also:Conte: ‘Inter on the right track’ “The goal could’ve made us nervous and caused us problems, but we did well to score our goals. “We’re much less predictable than we were before as now we attack with more men. The result must crown the effort we put in and when it doesn’t, it disappoints me. “We’ve been punished excessively by certain incidents, but we’re on the right track: playing attacking football and overloading our opponents’ box.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Inter head coach, Antonio Conte, said he will not “hesitate” to leave if the club are unhappy, though the Italian remains committed to the Nerazzurri project amid question marks over his future. Conte joined Inter at the start of the season but there have been reports the former Chelsea and Juventus boss could leave at the end of the 2019-20 campaign. Doubts have emerged amid Inter’s struggles and Conte’s frustrations, with the team failing to fire since the Serie A returned last month after the season was halted in March due to the coronavirus pandemic. Inter leapfrogged Lazio into the second position in the table, eight points behind leaders Juve with six games remaining, following Monday’s rallying 3-1 win at home to Torino, and Conte was asked about his future. “I was called to Inter for a three-year project, to bring them back where they deserve to be,” Conte told Sky Sport Italia. “Inevitably, that takes time. I came here with so much enthusiasm. I have faith. “I started a three-year project and [my contract] lasts three years. After that, if they want to extend my contract… I’m happy, I know there’s a long way to go, but I don’t want to overstay my welcome. “If everyone’s happy with the job I’m doing, and I think that’s the case right now, from what I’ve been told, then I don’t see why we shouldn’t go on. “If they’re not happy with the job I’m doing then I won’t hesitate to step aside.” Inter have seen their Scudetto bid derailed following a home defeat to Bologna and a draw with Hellas Verona, and they fell behind in the 17th minute on Monday.center_img Promoted ContentPortuguese Street Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic 3D GraffitiA Hurricane Can Be As Powerful As 10 Atomic BombsThe World’s 7 Most Spectacular Railway StationsReal World Archaeological Finds That Would Stump Indiana JonesWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?Who Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?Top 10 Most Romantic Nations In The World10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them7 Of The Wealthiest Universities In The World7 Mind-Boggling Facts About Black HolesBest Car Manufacturers In The Worldlast_img read more


Inconnu swimmers take part in first swim meet of season

first_img(15 & over Boys)Skyeler Kerr- 100 metre freestyle 52.63; 200 metre butterfly 2:12.07Inconnu swim club members will be competing at their home swim meet this weekend. Fourteen members of the Inconnu Swim Club were in the pool last weekend for the first time this season in Prince George. The club finished fourth out of six teams with the Inconnu achieving 90 per cent personal best times.Three swimmers, Joshua DeBruyn, Amaris Kirtzinger, Alexander McDonald notched their first Swim BC A times.Liam Simons made one Swim BC AA time in the 50 metre freestyle and Owen Lang qualified to compete with three Swim BC AA qualifying times in the 50 metre butterfly, 100 metre backstroke and 200 metre freestyle.- Advertisement -Records were set in the following events:(10 & under Boys)Owen Lang- 50 metre butterfly 39.12(15 & over Girls)Brittany Welsh- 200 metre freestyle 2:08.95; 800 metre freestyle 9:24.63; 400 metre IM 5:18.78Advertisementlast_img read more